Lead the development of custom WordPress themes and plugins
Customize existing themes and plugins to meet specific project requirements
Ensure the implementation of responsive deigns principles for optimal user experience across various device
Implement and maintain front-end components using HTML, CSS, Java Script and related technologies.
Collaborate with UI/UX designers to create visually appealing and intuitive interfaces.
Implement front-end components using React
Develop and maintain server-side functionality using PHP and other relevant technologies
Integrate WordPress with third party APIs and services.
Data base management
Manage and optimize WordPress databases
Implement efficient data storage and retrieval mechanisms
Conduct through testing of websites to identify and fix bugs, compatibility issues, and performance bottlenecks
Implement best practices for code quality, security and performance
Work closely with designers, project managers and other developers to ensure project requirements are met
Provide technical expertise and guidance to junior developers
Document code base process and configurations for future reference.
Ensure that documentation is kept up to date with changes and enhancements
Required Skills & Qualifications:
1. 2+ year experience in PHP.
2. 1+ year experience with WordPress.
4. Knowledge and basic experience with React will be a great plus.
5. Understanding of MVC design patterns – OOP Programming.
6. Understanding security compliance.
7. Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages.
8. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and SVN.
9. Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML) .
Ability to deploy PHP, WordPress websites to different environments.
What benefits do we offer?
A great atmosphere and team working environment.
Canadian experience letter if performance met expectations.